The Persian Man - artwork
- Discount code: X-MAS-40
- 1 in stock
- Inventory on the way
- Order by December 10th and get guaranteed delivery by Christmas - make your festive season special!
- Delivery 4 - 6 working days*
- Worldwide Secure Delivery
What do we see in this work of art?
The Persian Man painting is a cooler colored image. In one frame we see a wealthy man sitting. The circle behind his head has similar shades of blue to his robe. The geometric patterns in the background, as well as the pattern on his robe and the scarves wrapped around his head give this picture its oriental flair. Not to forget the few curls that stand out and his fine facial features.
This painting, which the artist worked on for approximately 45 hours, features one of the most frequently used motifs of the Safavid period (17th century). While humans were previously symbolized in natural landscapes, they were first considered a theme and depicted in paintings during the Safavid period. For this painting, the artist was inspired by Safavid figures.
Where can this mural hang?
We particularly recommend this mural in a living room or bedroom with oriental furnishings.
Details of this painting
- original title: The Persian man
- Artist: Farzaneh Ebadifard
- Datum: 2018
- Size: 20x35cm
- Genre: Persian miniature painting
- Material: Gouache and watercolors on Museum Board paper
- The frame and passe-partout are not included in this painting
Do you want to try the art print of this work of art at home?
In order to avoid unnecessary costs and inconveniences, we recommend that you first purchase a poster of the work. This way you can judge for yourself whether the picture suits you.