Margeriten - Poster
- Discount code: X-MAS-40
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Order by December 10th and get guaranteed delivery by Christmas - make your festive season special!
- Delivery 4 - 6 working days*
- Worldwide Secure Delivery
What do we see in this poster?
This mural, printed on a poster, shows a section of a meadow with a flower that is very well known in our region. In the center of the picture are daisies, which are highlighted by the warming, golden sun. We don't know whether it is the rising sun or the evening sun, but it is not difficult to recall such a wonderful motif. The background can only be seen vaguely. In addition to the daisies, we also discover other bushes, perhaps even a few ears of corn. In the upper part of the picture you can see blurry trees bathed in the same golden light. They surround the meadow where the flowers are. This picture brings the beauty and wildness of our nature into our home.
Where can this poster hang?
This mural, printed on a poster, invites the viewer to explore and dream. The overall golden color that makes the flowers shine reminds us of warm summer evenings. We recommend the picture for all places where relaxation and peace are the top priority.
Image resolution quality
Original image size: 3539 x 4672 px, 300 dpi, 24 bit
This work of art is made by the Boston Public Library made available.
- original title: Daisies
- Artist: Fisher, Ellen T.
- Publisher: L. Prang & Co.
- Date: ca. 1866
- Format: Prints
- Genre: Chromolithographs Still life prints
- Location: Boston Public Library / Arts Department / Box 112 - Flowers: Ellen Fisher (shelf locator)
- Collection (local): Louis Prang & Company Collection
We regularly donate to the library using the links below.